[docs] Python Documentation - EPUB Download

Bruno Clementi neotrader86 at outlook.com
Mon Jul 25 00:49:02 EDT 2016

Hello! I'm currently learning python and I'm using the documentation to consult specific topics, but I also would like to read it, studying it as a "text" book, and one of the reasons that I don't do it as much as I otherwise would, is because it is difficult to read it on my smarphone or tablet, because I have to constatly adjust the text in order to fit the text to the screen. I tried taking the pdf and converting it to EPUB, but it never comes out right and the coding part, which would be better to read by opening it as an image, is always the worst formatted part. That being said, one suggestion I would make, specially taking into account the widespread use of smartphones, tablets and ereaders today and since you already have different times of formats for the documentation to be downloaded, would be to add the option to download the documentation on epub format.
Thank you for the time and attention.
Bruno Clementi