[docs] [issue27113] sqlite3 connect parameter "check_same_thread" not documented

Dave Sawyer report at bugs.python.org
Thu Jun 2 17:09:49 EDT 2016

Dave Sawyer added the comment:

The user probably has a recent enough version. This is guaranteed on Windows since Python bundles 3.6 or later. On mac or Linux it will use the version installed on the machine. I'll make a separate patch to check the version in sqlite3.py so it will give an error if attempted on too early a version. That's better than asking the user to verify ahead of time. The serialized mode is default on both Mac and Windows so we can probably skip validating that. I did like mentioning the user needs to serialize the writes. They could use one thread for writing only or use locking. So, I just said to serialize.

Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file43116/sqlite_patch2.txt