[docs] [issue15476] Index "code object" and link to code object definition

Martin Panter report at bugs.python.org
Fri Jun 3 03:14:31 EDT 2016

Martin Panter added the comment:

IMO having entries under both “code object” and “code” is redundant, but I see that is debatable. :) If I was looking this up, I would probably look at “code” first. If it wasn’t there, I might even miss a separate “code object” entry, considering there is also a second “code (. . .)” entry as well.

nosy: +martin.panter
versions: +Python 2.7, Python 3.5, Python 3.6 -Python 3.3