[docs] [issue26613] Descriptor HowTo Guide - Typo

Stubz report at bugs.python.org
Wed Mar 23 09:17:19 EDT 2016

Stubz added the comment:

Thanx mate, I am sorted ...

Q tho ...

It turns out my issue was with the class Dict and what I called a typo in the call to dict.fromkeys ...

In order to make it 'go', I had to use the lower case letter, how is that not a typo ¿

The part that hung me up was the naming of class Dict and the call to dict.fromkeys, with no variable assigned to it ...

It makes better sense now, but ... a class Dict used as a example of dictobject, to demonstrate the descriptors use of the dictobject methods, from a call to Dictobject, that returns error object not iterable ...

I don't care what Lvl you are, that's just confusing ...