[docs] [issue24459] Mention PYTHONFAULTHANDLER in the man page

Joshua Jay Herman report at bugs.python.org
Sat May 21 18:31:49 EDT 2016

Joshua Jay Herman added the comment:

Hi, I have alphabetized and added the missing Environment Variables according to Section 1.2 https://docs.python.org/3.6/using/cmdline.html#environment-variables . I also added the missing environment variables from that documentation section.

Should Section 1.2 also be alphabetized? I noticed it wasn't.

This is my first contribution to python (I also just filled out the contributor forms) any comments and criticism is appreciated.

keywords: +patch
nosy: +zitterbewegung
Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file42932/addMissingEnvVarsAndAlphabetize.patch