[docs] [issue27113] sqlite3 connect parameter "check_same_thread" not documented

Senthil Kumaran report at bugs.python.org
Mon May 30 23:06:14 EDT 2016

Senthil Kumaran added the comment:

Thanks for the review. Made it both singular in the updated patch.

* As for why the default value was chosen to be to True, I think, the reason is pysqlite, from sqlite3 module was derived, did not support this option when it was introduced. I still do not find that in pysqlite external library.

That being said, if we want to change the default to looking into multiple threads, we could attempt that change and introduce it. This will be a separate feature request ticket.

Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file43063/issue27113-rev2.patch