[docs] [issue28661] Fix code example in Python 3.5 telnetlib documentation

Ivan Tomilov report at bugs.python.org
Fri Nov 11 01:34:37 EST 2016

Ivan Tomilov added the comment:

I see, thanks for the clarification.
But in my OS X the things are different and I spent about 1 hour trying
this code to take off.
Maybe it's better to change this code to avoid spending time for such
subtle bugs? Say:
tn.read_until(b"Password:")
tn.read_eager()

Or just add a comment. It's confusing when one takes code from the official
website and it doesn't work.

What do you think?