[docs] [issue28710] Sphinx incompatible markup in configparser.ConfigParser.

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Wed Nov 16 18:00:51 EST 2016

R. David Murray added the comment:

We will accept github pull requests in the future (the transition is underway).

For now, you can create a diff file (using hg diff by preference, but git diff will work) and uploaded it to the issue.  For this issue, please only upload the docstring changes.  For other enhancement suggestions, open separate issues.  (This would be true even if we were accepting pull requests).

The existing docstring markup is probably a remnant of the days when the documentation was written in LaTeX.

Lukasz Langa is the current maintainer of this module.

nosy: +lukasz.langa, r.david.murray