[docs] [issue28722] doctest example exit status

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Wed Nov 23 13:06:02 EST 2016

R. David Murray added the comment:

Rajiv is suggesting an improvement to the documentation.  I think it is a reasonable thought, but probably not a good idea on closer examination.  The example introduces the basic doctest concepts, and goes on to say that this is not the mostly likely way to make use of doctest (and indeed it is not common).  So complicating the example and the explanation would be counterproductive to the intent of the text, in my opinion.

nosy: +r.david.murray