[docs] [issue28845] Clean up known issues for AIX

Eric N. Vander Weele report at bugs.python.org
Wed Nov 30 18:00:47 EST 2016

Eric N. Vander Weele added the comment:

> Having a few issues fixed does not mean that Python has been fully tested.

I uploaded cleanup-readme-aix2.patch, which revives back the line removed in question and only removes lines which reference issues.

I just noticed the results of Python's tests on my AIX box differ from Python's PPC64 Buildbot.  I'll investigate separately and submit patches for getting the tests to pass, which then it may be more appropriate to remove that line.

Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file45713/cleanup-readme-aix2.patch