[docs] [issue22635] subprocess.getstatusoutput changed behavior in 3.4 (maybe 3.3.4?)

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Thu Oct 13 09:32:20 EDT 2016

R. David Murray added the comment:

Ah, I see.  So the function's name is wrong now, too :(.

OK, I guess using exitcode is more accurate then.  Surprising that the original docs did not link to os.WEXITSTATUS.  Maybe we could make a crosslink in the versionchanged entry to os.WEXITSTATUS in the way of explanation of what the difference between 'status' and 'exitcode' is?  Otherwise the versionchanged sentence doesn't seem to tell the reader anything.