[docs] [issue29947] In SocketServer, why not passing a factory instance for the RequestHandlerClass instead of the class itself?

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Sun Apr 2 09:34:54 EDT 2017

R. David Murray added the comment:

Yes, the difficulty in renaming the parameter was why I suggested a doc change only.  I'm not sure it it is worth it to go through a deprecation cycle for socketserver to change the name, though it certainly would be nice.  Martin and I could make that decision, but it would be better to get input from other devs.  And, if we make this the documentation issue, we should open a separate issue for the parameter rename.