[docs] [issue28415] PyUnicode_FromFormat integer format handling different from printf about zeropad

Terry J. Reedy report at bugs.python.org
Wed Apr 5 07:00:54 EDT 2017

Terry J. Reedy added the comment:

(Response to what I believe is latest patch.)  In msg278666, my two suggestions were 'either...or', not both.  The list came from Antti's msg278528, but the correct list for Python appears to be different, and different for bytes and unicode.  When I made the suggestion, I did not realize that 'exactly' was repeated for each conversion type in a table.  As a note, I think the following might work. "For <list of> conversion types, the 0-conversion flag has effect even when a precision is given."

I also think that 'exactly could be dropped when it is not exactly true.