[docs] [issue30052] URL Quoting page links to function Bytes instead of defintion

Cheryl Sabella report at bugs.python.org
Wed Apr 12 18:14:50 EDT 2017

Cheryl Sabella added the comment:

I've looked into this a little more and it seems that, in all instances, the :class:`bytes` and :class:`bytearray` mark-up link to the Built-In Functions page instead of the Built-In Types page.

It also looks like the Built-In Functions page has specific code for many types (dict, frozenset, memoryview, list, tuple, str, etc) so that it wouldn't link to this (the functions) page.  However, bytes and bytearray aren't part of that list.  I don't know if they were excluded on purpose or if their links should behave like the other types.

Please let me know if this should change.