[docs] [issue29428] Doctest documentation unclear about multi-line fixtures

Jim DeLaHunt report at bugs.python.org
Mon Apr 17 23:57:09 EDT 2017

Jim DeLaHunt added the comment:

Bump. Could I get a few more eyes looking at the current state of https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/45/ ?

* @bitdancer made some suggestions. I accepted some, and replied to others where I think we should keep looking for common ground. I'd like to see replies.

* I've made changes in response to other comments.

I think pull/45 represents a targeted set of changes to those parts of the module documentation which are particularly unclear. It is not a wholesale re-write; that's a task for a different time. I believe it is responsive to comments so far. I'd appreciate more eyes to help arrive at consensus on those improvements where we can.

Thank you!