[docs] [issue30182] Incorrect in referring to ISO as "International Standards Organization"

Terry J. Reedy report at bugs.python.org
Thu Apr 27 01:45:36 EDT 2017

Terry J. Reedy added the comment:

Since I had the same wrong idea, I dug further into the site.
The explanation is at https://www.iso.org/about-us.html
'''
It's all in the name

Because 'International Organization for Standardization' would have different acronyms in different languages (IOS in English, OIN in French for Organisation internationale de normalisation), our founders decided to give it the short form ISO. ISO is derived from the Greek isos, meaning equal. Whatever the country, whatever the language, we are always ISO.

nosy: +terry.reedy