[docs] [issue32412] help() of bitwise operators should mention sets as well

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Sat Dec 23 11:24:04 EST 2017

R. David Murray <rdmurray at bitdance.com> added the comment:

Which help are you talking about?  The Operator Precedence table that you get if you do, eg: help('&')?  I don't think it would be appropriate to mention specialized uses of the operators there, although perhaps we could add a general note about operator overloading in the intro paragraph and use set as the example.  Looking at help('BITWISE'), we could add 'when the arguments are numbers' after the precedence table, but since that section is called 'bitwise' I don't think we even want to mention set there.  Did you have other sections in mind?

nosy: +r.david.murray