[docs] [issue32444] python -m venv symlink dependency on how python binary is called is not documented

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Fri Dec 29 09:15:09 EST 2017

R. David Murray <rdmurray at bitdance.com> added the comment:

Actually, I'm going to reopen this as a doc issue because this behavior is not discussed by the docs that I can see, and it is important to know about when creating a venv.

assignee:  -> docs at python
components: +Documentation -Library (Lib)
nosy: +docs at python
resolution: not a bug ->
stage: resolved -> needs patch
status: closed -> open
title: python -m venv has incongruous behavor creating binaries -> python -m venv symlink dependency on how python binary is called is not documented