[docs] Documentation error

lima neto limanetocc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 09:12:07 EST 2017

I think I've found a typo in your documentation, here it follows the print,
I think the error is located in the part where you say:

"This method will return normally if the mail is accepted for at least one
recipient. Otherwise it will raise an exception. That is, if this method
does not raise an exception, then someone should get your mail. If this
method does not raise an exception, it returns a dictionary, with one entry
for each recipient that was refused. Each entry contains a tuple of the
SMTP error code and the accompanying error message sent by the server."

was it not suppose to say:

"This method will return normally if the mail is accepted for at least one
recipient. Otherwise it will raise an exception. That is, if this method
does not raise an exception, then someone should get your mail. If this
method DOES raise an exception, it returns a dictionary, with one entry for

?