[docs] ipaddress Tutorial

Jon Crawfurd joncrawfurd at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 18:18:29 EST 2017

Python Team,

               I have an enhanced ipaddress tutorial that I like to offer
the Python community, but I'm not sure what to do with it.

               I'm a long time network engineer learning Python for personal
enrichment.  The ipaddress module tutorial information that I found online
is adequate, but I thought it could (and should) be enhanced, and decided to
give it a go.  The attached includes my enhanced documentation plus an IPv4
subnetting training program that I coded to take advantage of the ipaddress
module functions.

               Recommendations for a next step?

Cordially,

Jon Crawfurd

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort
and

 convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Martin Luther King