[docs] [issue29292] Missing a parameter in PyEval_EvalCodeEx doc

Xiang Zhang report at bugs.python.org
Tue Jan 17 11:36:12 EST 2017

Xiang Zhang added the comment:

> "keywords and defaults," however, the kwdefs argument was never added to the prototype.

I don't think this is about the missing "kwdefs". I think "arrays of arguments, keywords and defaults" is a whole part describing "PyObject **args, int argcount, PyObject **kws, int kwcount, PyObject **defs, int defcount". "kwdefs" is a dict containing the default values of keyword-only parameters in Py3? I am not sure.

nosy: +haypo