[docs] [issue29341] Missing accepting path-like object in docstrings of os module functions

Xiang Zhang report at bugs.python.org
Tue Jan 24 01:33:10 EST 2017

Xiang Zhang added the comment:

I don't mean to sync the docstring and the documentation totally. But just like os.chown, there are some functions explicitly mention the acceptable types of path parameter in their docstrings. I think since they already mention the types, then make the list complete. For example, I think for os.chown make the list "can be string, bytes, path-like object or open-file-descriptor int" is enough.