[docs] [issue29371] Typo in doctest documentation

Jim Fasarakis-Hilliard report at bugs.python.org
Fri Jan 27 12:34:15 EST 2017

Jim Fasarakis-Hilliard added the comment:

I think it is fine as it is but, agree that it could be clearer. I'm simply not experienced enough to know if this change is warranted.

The docs generally do a great job in being concise (balancing brevity and completeness). A core-dev would be best to judge if brevity should be sacrificed for more complete and clear wording here.

I suggest waiting to see if any core-dev replies and, if no replies come in after a while, close it.