[docs] spelling error in socket documentation

Julian Filter hallo at julianfilter.de
Thu Jul 6 05:50:21 EDT 2017

Hello,

in the current version (3.6.2rc1) of the documentation of the socket
module, the description of socket.setsockopt says:

|socket.||setsockopt|(/level/, /optname/, /value: int/)

|socket.||setsockopt|(/level/, /optname/, /value: buffer/)

|socket.||setsockopt|(/level/, /optname/, /None/, /optlen: int/)

    Set the value of the given socket option (see the Unix manual page
    /setsockopt(2)/). The needed symbolic constants are defined in the
    |socket|
    <https://docs.python.org/3.6/library/socket.html#module-socket>
    module (|SO_*| etc.). The value can be an integer, |None| or a
    bytes-like object
    <https://docs.python.org/3.6/glossary.html#term-bytes-like-object>
    representing a buffer. In the *later* case it is up to the caller to
    ensure that the bytestring contains the proper bits (see the
    optional built-in module |struct|
    <https://docs.python.org/3.6/library/struct.html#module-struct> for
    a way to encode C structures as bytestrings). When value is set to
    |None|, optlen argument is required. It’s equivalent to call
    setsockopt C function with optval=NULL and optlen=optlen.

    Changed in version 3.5: Writable bytes-like object
    <https://docs.python.org/3.6/glossary.html#term-bytes-like-object>
    is now accepted.

    Changed in version 3.6: setsockopt(level, optname, None, optlen:
    int) form added.

In my opinion, the fourth sentence should start with 'In the *latter*
case..' not with 'In the later case'.

With kind regards

Julian