[docs] [issue30882] Built-in list disappeared from Python 2.7 intersphinx inventory

Christoph Deil report at bugs.python.org
Sun Jul 9 13:53:28 EDT 2017

New submission from Christoph Deil:

We have a project where we sub-class `list`. Since recently our docs build is failing because the intersphinx inventory entry for `list` on Python 2.7 doesn't exist any more.

I think this is a regression, because Python 2.7 is supposed to be stable and other functions and classes here are still there, just "list" is missing:
https://docs.python.org/2.7/library/functions.html#func-list

Just in case someone else sees this issue, the Sphinx warning looks like this:
```
docs/api/pyregion.ShapeList.rst:7: WARNING: py:class reference target not found: list
```
if you have something like
```
class ShapeList(list):
    """My list sub-class"""
```

components: Documentation
messages: 297993
nosy: Christoph.Deil, docs at python
title: Built-in list disappeared from Python 2.7 intersphinx inventory
versions: Python 2.7