[docs] [issue31057] pydoc for tempfile.TemporaryDirectory should say it returns the name

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Fri Jul 28 09:41:49 EDT 2017

R. David Murray added the comment:

Boy, I wasn't thinking very clearly when I wrote that.

As pointed out on the PR, tempfile.TemporaryDirectory of course returns a TemporaryDirectory object.  That's in the nature of Python.  I was reading so poorly that I didn't even notice it was the docstring you were modifying :(

The main docs phrase this more clearly, especially the sentence that says the name can be retrieved from the name property (and I see I was wrong, it does use 'name', not 'path').  We don't want to copy all of the text from there, but it could be used as a model to improve the phrasing.