[docs] [issue30611] Windows HTML Help always opens maximized

Christian Ullrich report at bugs.python.org
Fri Jun 9 13:31:27 EDT 2017

Christian Ullrich added the comment:

I'll have to start with the ceterae again, won't I? OK, since you asked:

Ceterum censeo: This behavior could have been easily adapted to differing local requirements if MSI had been used as the distribution package format by appropriately transforming  the Shortcut table at install time, but burn bundles do not expose an interface to apply transforms to individual component MSIs, needlessly disabling this unique advantage of the Windows Installer technology.

(Apologies to people who know Latin. Unless I'm really lucky here.)

Not sure if the tracker will let me close the bug myself; if it doesn't, know that I have tried.

resolution:  -> not a bug
stage:  -> resolved
status: open -> closed