[docs] [issue30787] Please add a comprehensive index of decorators to the documentation.

tom kronmiller report at bugs.python.org
Tue Jun 27 10:23:18 EDT 2017

New submission from tom kronmiller:

It is difficult to learn what decorators there are because there is no single index which lists all of them (at least, I have been unable to find one).  Instead, one must stumble across them while reading library module documentation.  An index listing the decorators with a short description would be really helpful (to me, at least).

Thanks.

components: Documentation
messages: 297039
nosy: docs at python, tom kronmiller
title: Please add a comprehensive index of decorators to the documentation.
type: enhancement
versions: Python 3.6, Python 3.7