[docs] [issue29820] Broken link to "GUI Programming with Python: QT Edition" book

Marco Buttu report at bugs.python.org
Wed Mar 15 11:29:21 EDT 2017

New submission from Marco Buttu:

In [*] the link to "GUI Programming with Python: QT Edition by Boudewijn Rempt", does not work.  I did not find an official web page for this book, but it is really outdated (2002), so maybe we can take only the reference to the Mark Summerfield's book, about PyQt4.  Let me know, so in case I will open a PR.

[*] https://docs.python.org/3/library/othergui.html

components: Documentation
messages: 289678
nosy: docs at python, marco.buttu
title: Broken link to "GUI Programming with Python: QT Edition" book
versions: Python 2.7, Python 3.3, Python 3.4, Python 3.5, Python 3.6, Python 3.7