[docs] [issue29928] Add f-strings to Glossary

Jim Fasarakis-Hilliard report at bugs.python.org
Tue Mar 28 17:05:05 EDT 2017

Jim Fasarakis-Hilliard added the comment:

I was probably misunderstood, too, in hindsight, it's my fault for not being more clear :-).

In my first sentence I was merely pointing out the oddity of <prefix>-string not being a very popular term until f-string came along.

As for my second sentence (adding the other prefixed strings to the glossary) I was thinking of using the names people currently use. Entries for (byte|raw|unicode)-strings, seeing as they don't already exist, might be a good addition now that f-strings are up for inclusion.