[docs] Documentation in PDF A4

F SkZ M skz5k2 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 18:13:43 EDT 2017

The problem still persists. From  python-3.6.1-docs-pdf-a4.tar.bz2 I get
pdfinfo c-api.pdf
Title:
Creator:        LaTeX with hyperref package
Producer:       pdfTeX-1.40.14
CreationDate:   Thu May 18 00:15:47 2017
ModDate:        Thu May 18 00:15:47 2017
Tagged:         no
Form:           none
Pages:          226
Encrypted:      no
Page size:      612 x 792 pts (letter)
Page rot:       0
File size:      947866 bytes
Optimized:      no
PDF version:    1.5

pdfinfo library.pdf
Title:
Creator:        LaTeX with hyperref package
Producer:       pdfTeX-1.40.14
CreationDate:   Thu May 18 00:17:12 2017
ModDate:        Thu May 18 00:17:12 2017
Tagged:         no
Form:           none
Pages:          1898
Encrypted:      no
Page size:      612 x 792 pts (letter)
Page rot:       0
File size:      6623892 bytes
Optimized:      no
PDF version:    1.5

--and rising one morning with the rosy dawn, he went before the sun, and
spake thus unto it:
Thou great star! What would be thy happiness if thou hadst not those for
whom thou shinest! (Nietzsche, AsZ)
Software is like sex: it's better when it's free (Linus T.)