[docs] [issue30548] typo in documentation for create_autospec

Mario Corchero report at bugs.python.org
Sun Nov 5 14:07:21 EST 2017

Mario Corchero <mariocj89 at gmail.com> added the comment:

I've always understood instance as a way to say "I am passing this class but I want to force the autospec on the instance"

For example, given

```
class X:
    def __init__(self):
        raise
```

You can do `unittest.mock.create_autospec(X, instance=True)` to set a spec of the instance rather than the class.

Also quite often you do autospec on a class but you want the interface of the instance. This parameter allows you to do so.

Basically, `unittest.mock.create_autospec(X, instance=True)` will produce a non callable mock.

I think the docs are correct, maybe misleading

nosy: +mariocj89