[docs] [issue30487] DOC: automatically create a venv and install Sphinx when running make

Ned Deily report at bugs.python.org
Mon Nov 27 17:03:18 EST 2017

Ned Deily <nad at python.org> added the comment:

"Now that blurb is there too, the logic for checking what is and isn't already present becomes a bit complex to reason through."

Yeah, it is a bit complicated.  There's also the issue of trying to use a make recipe to ensure a "venv" exists and is up-to-date.  I don't necessarily want to abandon the idea (and sorry I wasn't around to review the proposed change initially) but let's at least hold off until 370a3 is out the door.