[docs] [issue31668] "fixFirefoxAnchorBug" function in doctools.js causes navigating problem in Py3 doc in Chrome

fireattack report at bugs.python.org
Tue Oct 3 12:50:51 EDT 2017

fireattack <human.peng at gmail.com> added the comment:

Well, since it affects Python's site's functionality, I thought it's appropriate to report here (with components: documentation). I followed the instruction here: https://docs.python.org/3/bugs.html#documentation-bugs

It is not Sphinx's bug per se, since it has nothing to do with its software; just an ancient problematic script in template got copied here.

It is not a Chrome bug, since that script was not intended to apply to Chrome to begin with.

But anyway, if anyone found it's not the right place, feel free to close it.