[docs] [issue31757] Tutorial: Fibonacci numbers start with 1, 1

Terry J. Reedy report at bugs.python.org
Fri Oct 13 17:24:28 EDT 2017

Terry J. Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> added the comment:

I agree that we should be consistent -- with the current standard definition -- with the changes suggested above.  Heinrich, can you, and do you want to, submit a patch?  If so, please also sign the contributor agreement.  See https://www.python.org/psf/contrib/

The Fibonacci numbers start with 1 if there is no F(0), as in Fibonacci's rabbit model.  Before 0 was accepted as a number, the series had to start with F(1) = F(2) = 1.  See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_number

nosy: +terry.reedy