[docs] [issue31873] Inconsistent capitalization of proper noun - Unicode.

David Antonini report at bugs.python.org
Thu Oct 26 10:59:10 EDT 2017

David Antonini <davidantonini at hotmail.com> added the comment:

Does the Unicode documentation currently conform to that convention, or does it require editing?

It appears to me that a lot of cases where reference to "Unicode object" is currently capitalised (most of them, in fact) may need to be modified.
However, it would seem that there is a grey area in making a distinction between reference to the unicode type as implemented in Python and reference to the standard as a descriptor of the format of an object? The way I read there a lot of the cases are in essence a reference to both.