[docs] [issue31369] re.RegexFlag is not included in __all__

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Wed Sep 6 18:24:23 EDT 2017

R. David Murray added the comment:

I think RegexFlag is an implementation detail, but it is true that it isn't prefixed with a _ so putting it in __all__ is not obviously wrong.  However, if we do that we should also document it (currently it is mentioned only in a versionchanged line, which isn't technically documenting it).

I find it curious that static typing is affected by __all___, but I don't really know anything about typing.

assignee:  -> docs at python
components: +Documentation
nosy: +docs at python, r.david.murray
versions: +Python 3.7