[docs] Broken links for downloading Python docs

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Sun Sep 10 20:21:10 EDT 2017

I'm looking for offline Python documetation I can keep on my tablet
for when I don't have a net connection, and found
https://docs.python.org/3/download.html

But the links there seem to be broken: at least the links to
the current epub and the HTML tar file are 404. The 2.7 HTML tar link
is broken too.

Is downloading not really supported? If there's a better or more
approved way to get Python documentation offline (I'd like to keep
it available on an Android tablet), I'd love to hear about it.

        ...Akkana