[docs] [issue31569] inconsistent case of PCbuild/ directory

Paul Moore report at bugs.python.org
Sun Sep 24 08:37:51 EDT 2017

Paul Moore added the comment:

I would strongly prefer the docs to be changed to match the implementation rather than the other way round. However, I don't see the use case for this - what case sensitive filesystem would anybody be building the Windows version of Python on?

I'm -1 on changing the actual build scripts, as that introduces risk for no actual benefit. I'm +0 on changing the docs, assuming it's possible to make things consistent with a doc-only change. But I can't imagine anyone reading those docs would expect a filesystem to be case sensitive, so I doubt it would matter in practice.