[docs] python

Pierre Lee Pierre at icap-gtld.com.cn
Fri Sep 8 23:06:54 EDT 2017

Dear Sir/ Ms.
We are a domain name registration service agency. Our center received an application from Nicole Tsang International today. They applied to register python as their Brand Name and applied for several top-level domains. However, the main body of these names is same as your company name. We're not sure about your relationship with this company.
Now we are processing this application. Our center needs to confirm whether the application is authorized by your company. If so, we will proceed with their registration. If not, please inform us as soon as possible in order to take the next step. We await your prompt reply.
Regards,
Pierre Lee
Tel: 0086-551-6349-1193
Fax: 0086-551-6349-1192
Building 2,Zhidi Square,No.288,Huaining Road,Hefei Anhui