[docs] [issue33215] PyPI API wiki pages could link to Warehous docs please

Marius Gedminas report at bugs.python.org
Tue Apr 3 12:11:15 EDT 2018

New submission from Marius Gedminas <marius at gedmin.as>:

Now that Warehouse is preparing to replace the old PyPI codebase I think it would be a good idea if the old PyPI API documentation pages on the Python wiki would link to the new Warehouse API documentation.

Specifically,

- https://wiki.python.org/moin/PyPISimple ought to link to https://warehouse.readthedocs.io/api-reference/legacy/

- https://wiki.python.org/moin/PyPIJSON ought to link to https://warehouse.readthedocs.io/api-reference/json/

- https://wiki.python.org/moin/PyPIXmlRpc ought to link to https://warehouse.readthedocs.io/api-reference/xml-rpc/

The wiki pages are immutable so I cannot do this myself.

(I'm not sure if this is the right bug tracker.  Apologies if I got it wrong!)

components: Documentation
messages: 314886
nosy: docs at python, mgedmin
title: PyPI API wiki pages could link to Warehous docs please
type: enhancement