[docs] strange Libary bug

Peter H-M peter.hollandmoritz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 12:37:37 EDT 2018

 Hello

I encountered a strange bug wich is reproducable!

How it happend:
1. I had a normal working basic turtle-code wich just draw an coordinate
system
2. I changed nothing but all of the sudden the line "turtle.speed(0)" is
not longer viable and gives this error :

"
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\My_Projects\my_unit_008.py", line 19, in <module>
    turtle.speed(0)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\lib-tk\turtle.py", line 705, in speed
    def speed(speed): return _getpen().speed(speed)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\lib-tk\turtle.py", line 586, in speed
    "one of %s" % (speed, speeds))
ValueError: 0 is not a valid speed. speed must be one of ['fastest',
'fast', 'normal', 'slow', 'slowest']
"
there seems also something wrong within a libary...

THe strange behaviour:
1. I created a new file with EXACT the same code and it worked perfectly
fine
2. changed nothing and after 2 min i get this Error again
3. Some other file works with the same Code even after many days

I can even have 2 exact same files open but one suddenly get´s this
error.....

I allready checked my Phyton for Errors and even Deinstalled - reinstalled
I found no way to fix anything of this bug.  I hope you can help me :)
VG Peter