[docs] [issue33275] glob.glob should explicitly note that results aren't sorted

Ben FrantzDale report at bugs.python.org
Tue Apr 24 10:15:41 EDT 2018

Ben FrantzDale <ben at formlabs.com> added the comment:

Great point. Looks like the phrase is "in arbitrary order" in the docs for
those (both 2.7 and 3), which is better than saying nothing. I'd still
prefer a bit more specificity about the potential gotcha since "arbitrary"
seems a lot less deterministic than "some file systems will give you sorted
order, some won't".