[docs] [issue34378] Documentation 3.5+

Karan report at bugs.python.org
Fri Aug 10 17:28:50 EDT 2018

New submission from Karan <karan.svnit at gmail.com>:

The documentation link for 3.5+ is having an issue with the left sidebar where the index is present. In 2.7 if I scroll the main doc below to mid of the document the sidebar still shows me the index. The same is not present in the 3.5+.

I know this is a very minor thing but for a new learner like me who is constantly reading these docs, this very small thing irritates a lot.

Thanks

components: Documentation
files: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-eLRSfZftmcsz.jpg
messages: 323393
nosy: Kapple, docs at python
title: Documentation 3.5+
type: behavior
versions: Python 3.5, Python 3.6, Python 3.7, Python 3.8
Added file: https://bugs.python.org/file47745/imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-eLRSfZftmcsz.jpg