[docs] [issue34398] Docs search does not index glossary items

Jonathan Fine report at bugs.python.org
Wed Aug 15 10:00:27 EDT 2018

Jonathan Fine <jfine2358 at gmail.com> added the comment:

Thank you for this, Ammar. Proof of concept solution is good progress. I'm well impressed. The screen shots convince me that it's well worth doing.

For me, the one thing that's missing is a link just above the glossary item. Something like "Glossary: iterable". You're probably aware of this, and so far it's only proof-of-concept.

Oh, and of course that the links in the displayed item work. My be a gotcha here for links to other glossary items.

So, well done, and thank you very much.