[docs] [issue35604] Is python used more than Java Nowadays?

manchun kumar report at bugs.python.org
Fri Dec 28 05:20:26 EST 2018

New submission from manchun kumar <manchun.pandit at janbask.com>:

Whether we should choose Python or Java! Which one is easy or which is used more often?

These questions are natural if you belong to this industry where everyone is talking about this. Programmers community endlessly debate about these two languages and the discussion about which language is best seems endless.

But yes, Python has become the talk of the town and used by so many programmers.

I think it’s totally worth looking differences and similarities they share, advantages, disadvantages, ideal use cases and other factors. Using Java or Python actually depends on the experience and interest of developer like experience with respect to coding style, language, application-development requirements, etc.

I have consistently observed both of them are equally important but yes, in today’s condition, it is great to say that I know Python like a Pro. Python adds a lot of value to your profile. This is all due to the huge demand for Data mining, big data, machine learning, IOT, Artificial intelligence, etc. The reason for Python’s preference is the widely spread scientific community, academic institutions and other efficient sources that have availed thousands of different ways to learn python with ease. This also makes people bag good job opportunities with Python. Thanks to the tons of libraries!
https://www.janbasktraining.com/blog/python-programming-tutorial/
Businesses, organizations as well as the people have very well accepted that Python is easy to use and can be efficiently used for tricky tasks like writing a mobile app, making high-end games as well as writing web server without a hitch.

components: Documentation
messages: 332651
nosy: docs at python, manchun
title: Is python used more than Java Nowadays?
type: performance
versions: Python 3.7