[docs] python

Nicholas Fu Nicholas at mytopw.cn
Sat Feb 24 04:14:57 EST 2018

Dear Sir or Madam,
Thanks for reading this letter. This is a letter regarding python brand and domain names(cn hk etc). We are a Chinese domain registrar and received the registration application from Iupo Investment LTD and found the main body of those brand and domain names is same as your company's name. Therefore, we confirm with your company to verify whether or not you two companies are affiliated. Please reply me ASAP. Thanks for your cooperation.
Nicholas Fu
Tel:0086-551 634 911 93
Fax:0086-551 634 911 92
Address:No.358,Jiangnan Xinlicheng Garden,Tongcheng Road,Heifei China