[docs] Python 3.5.2 文档 无法下载

Mariatta Wijaya mariatta.wijaya at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 13:51:49 EST 2018

Thank you for the message.
That does not seem to be an official Python documentation website, so we
don't support it.

Translating Python documentation to other languages such as Chinese, is
work done by volunteers.
PEP 545 [1] has more details of the process.

Currently we have groups working on translating Python to Japanese, and
French.
It depends on interested people willing to contribute and help do the
translation :)

[1] https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0545/

Mariatta Wijaya