[docs] [issue34118] Fix some class entries in 'Built-in Functions'

Raymond Hettinger report at bugs.python.org
Tue Jul 17 03:16:14 EDT 2018

Raymond Hettinger <raymond.hettinger at gmail.com> added the comment:

> How about a note under the index table:

> Functions that must be classes are tagged *class*.
<  The iterator functions enumerate, filter, map, reversed, and zip
> are classes in CPython, but they are not tagged because they
> could be implemented as generator functions.

This doesn't seem like it adds any value at all and I don't see what problem is being solved.  Adding a cryptic note at the top doesn't make the docs any more readable.  I recommend leaving the iterator factories as-is.  AFAICT, the current docs are not a source of confusion and the text descriptions suffice to explain what is being done.