[docs] [issue32523] inconsistent spacing in changelog.html

Julien Palard report at bugs.python.org
Tue Jun 5 01:09:48 EDT 2018

Julien Palard <julien+python at palard.fr> added the comment:

> So, if news items followed that rule, would the css change still be necessary?

The CSS change would not be necessary, so yes the issue is "Don't mix paragraphs in changelogs".

Maybe we can add an option to blurb merge to only keep the first paragraph, to fix every list in a single shot, then better document the "a single paragraph per news entry"?

Would it be OK to edit old Misc/NEWS.d/ to fix it in the past?